Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the Role
As a Product Manager for the Growth team, you will be involved in our existing consumer experience from end to end. From brainstorming the next product experiment to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features to drive exponential growth. You will use your growth mindset, and your full range of product development skills, to help produce, strategize and surface new growth opportunities within the Route consumer experience.Responsibilities
- Drive the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative growth opportunities
- Design, implement and analyze A/B tests to optimize the user experience and drive key performance metrics
- Work hands-on with engineers to implement and build new features and launch new experiments
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and growth opportunities by researching, designing & executing experiments.
- Translate complex analytical concepts and data into implications and action-oriented direction for the product, marketing, and executive teams.
- Be the north star on what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly. Work with cross-functional teams ( Product, Engineering, and senior executives) to rapidly execute and iterate.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize the backlog based on business objectives, on-going data analysis, forecasting and resource constraints.
- Design and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor app performance, tune mechanics, optimize conversion and identify new features to impact KPIs.
- Handle critical, time-sensitive incidents of high impact to the company and perform post-mortem to analyze gaps and identify optimizations to products, policies and processes
- Growth mindset. You have the ability to approach product and UX with growth as the key objective.
- You have a test-first mentality, constantly ensuring that your segments, messaging, and touch-points are refined and unique.
- A versatile player. You add value at ground zero and 30,000 feet. You are as comfortable executing a strategic vision through testing and surfacing key opportunities.
- Communicator. You understand the power of storytelling, and can sift through the data to uncover the story within.
- Gritty. You understand that your experience is valuable and can blend intuition with data to guide key decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in product management
- Minimum of 3 years of product management or product design experience at an e-commerce or internet software company
- Minimum of 3 years experience driving cross-functional collaboration between product, engineering, sales, and customer success
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction.
- Have POV on tradeoffs among these tools/approaches
- Experience with conversion optimization, A/B tests and user research
- Experience with customer acquisition, churn, LTV, ROI, and re-engagement
- Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (a huge plus)
- Understanding of the latest mobile and web development technologies and their pros/cons.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps.
- Experience in mParticle, Segment and Looker/Tableau is a plus.
- Mobile app and attribution experience is a plus.