Product Manager - Fulfillment at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 23, 2020
In this role you will:
- Direct and manage new feature development and project implementation from beginning to end
- Translate the identified business needs into a requirements document
- Manage product backlog and define user stories
- Analyze data and usage patterns and maintain an optimal experience pre and post product launch
- Stay on top of design guidelines and technologies that affect the business
- Continuously evaluate the performance of products and features and develop recommendations for improvement
- Work with Product leadership to manage and drive the product roadmap
- Provide ongoing prioritization to current and future development initiatives
- Apply outside the box thinking to the broader picture, beyond day-to-day tasks
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of product development/management experience overseeing the design, development and launch of successful internal tools, logistics and operations solutions.
- Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work cross-functionally across departments and in a team environment, SCRUM experience a plus
- A demonstrated track record of developing solutions for both small and large scale internal operations and process improvements.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and to manage development / production staff to ensure that projects remain on schedule and within budget
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willingness to go above and beyond
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- Commitment to understanding and researching the customer and user experience
- International Logistics, ERP, Warehouse Management experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description