Product Manager (Fraud + Identity Risk)
Who We Are:
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who will collaborate with our Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Leadership teams to drive our fraud products forward. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and product minded team to build project management tools you would actually want to use. We aim to empower our teams to have responsibility over the applications they deliver, and you will provide the expertise, tooling, and structure to enable that.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Leadership to set the long-term vision of the Telesign suite of solutions
- Responsible for tactical implementation of short term and long term product roadmap.
- Communicate product strategy and status to all relevant participants and stakeholders
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- 5+ years Product Management Experience
- 3+ years of experience working on fraud detection and prevention products
- Comfortable with an iterative and flexible development style
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality products
- Judicious decision making skills in a high-responsibility environment
- Independent problem solving skills, working efficiently with teams of two to three, pair programming or working alone
- Thirst for learning about emerging technology and market trends, tempered with a healthy skepticism
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)