Product Manager, Directory
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning products. In this role, you’ll work with the Identity and Access Management squad and own the Directory. This team is part of Procore’s Foundational Services tribe that builds our SaaS platform’s core layer of capabilities and services to accelerate our ability to deliver world-class products to our customers across the globe in a secure, agile, and scalable way.
As a successful Product Manager for Foundational Services, you thrive in a fast-paced environment that is dynamic, collaborative, and where decisions regularly impact Procore’s collective ability to deliver against short-term goals and long-term initiatives. In this particular role, you’ll be serving both internal and external customers concurrently. You’re comfortable interacting with multiple stakeholders, managing competing priorities, and making tough decisions to yield the maximum positive outcome for any given set of options. You have proven experience in understanding customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions.
What you'll do:
- Build and communicate the product roadmap
- Prioritize which products and features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering, UX, and QA to ship your product
- Monitor, measure, and course correct as dictated by impact analysis, metrics, and feedback
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required to client sites, conferences, and other Procore offices
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Product Management at a software company
- Bachelor's degree (a degree in Computer Science or a related field would be a strong plus)
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer-centric outcome driven approach
- Experience with vendor or contact management solutions
- Experience leading cross-functional engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and break down problems into components
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.