Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging AI and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform (DSP) company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers across today’s fragmented media market.
About the role:
The Product Manager will own, lead and manage key initiatives within the Adelphic Demand Side Platform’s (DSP) verification integrations, location data and bidding algorithm offerings from ideation/inception, to requirements definition, to design and release.
This is a remote position; relocation is not required. Preference will be given to those residing in the Pacific Time Zone locations. This role is an individual contributor.
- Build requirements, phase them out, and own the roadmap for our buyer platform and the integration with partner and verification solutions
- Manage dependencies with other aspects of the Viant/Adelphic technical environment and track development work against the expected deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to continually ship functionality to successful outcome.
- Perform research to understand competitive offerings within the DSP market. Generate strategic and innovative new product ideas and drive implementation.
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Product management experience and fluency in writing Product Requirement and Design Documents.
- Proven success in managing complex internet software development cycles, and API/spec integrations, within medium to large organizations.
- Expertise in programmatic display, video and audio formats. Proficiency in desktop, mobile or TV addressable advertising spaces. Knowledge in Linear Broadcast and Linear Cable systems a plus.
- Understand Real-time Bidding, Programmatic, Exchanges, Supply Side Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, 1st and 2nd price auctions, 1st and 3rd party ad servers, cross-device and cross-channel targeting, cookies and privacy concerns
- Exposure to data science, machine learning models, optimization and monetization is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a related discipline preferred.
- Ability to lead from any position, with a “Do Whatever It Takes” and “Figure It Out” attitude.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence cross-functional teams, create buy-in for a vision without formal authority.
- Analytical, critical, and strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple project deliverables and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, empathy, emotional maturity and teamwork mentality.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. We capture and analyze data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors to improve customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
For more information visit us at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.