Product Manager, DAS & Small Cells
POSITION: Product Manager, DAS & Small Cells
JOB LOCATION(S): 10960 Wilshire Blvd, 23rd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024
HOURS: Full time, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
SALARY: $120,000 - $160,000 per year
Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related, or Foreign equivalent*.
Three (3) years of experience in job offered, or as a Project Manager, Engineer – Service RF, or in a related occupation
Require experience/skills/knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience working on innovative licensed, unlicensed and shared spectrum commercial wireless solutions;
- Working knowledge and experience with DAS, DRAN, Small Cells;
- Working knowledge and experience with WCDMA, LTE and 5G RAN access and core technologies;
- Understanding of end-to-end cellular deployments including not limited to backhaul, fronthaul, radio access, packet core; and
- Functioning knowledge of CBRS and Multefire and their respective use cases with regards to indoor cellular coverage.
* A foreign degree adjudged as a similar US degree by an authorized US credential evaluator.
Define, manage and communicate the product vision and roadmap aligned with company objectives, and supported by market research, data and competitive analysis. Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements. Distill business and product requirements into actionable items for the engineers. Develop User Stories based on the requirements. Develop trial plans and test cases for new technology trials. Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams including Carrier Leasing, Venue Acquisition, Network Engineering, Network Operations, Marketing, and R&D. Lead and motivate a cross-functional team engineers and developers through the product lifecycle, using iterative development methodologies. Lead, coordinate and communicate launch plans and post-launch activities with key stakeholders, and assist with day-to-day operational support. Gather customer feedback to validate that the product meets stated metrics. Measure customer satisfaction and track engagement metrics and deliver optimizations based on results.
TO APPLY CONTACT:
Director, Talent Acquisition
Boingo Wireless, Inc.
10960 Wilshire Blvd. 23rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024