Product Manager, CVM Insights at Whip Media Group
Whip Media Group’s products, including Mediamorph, TV Time and TheTVDB, offer a data-driven integrated cloud solution that empowers the world’s leading entertainment organizations to efficiently acquire, distribute and monetize their content. Together, our companies track billions of consumer actions and financial transactions that accelerate innovation for buyers and sellers of content. Whip Media Group has offices in Los Angeles, New York City and London.
- Support product vision and roadmap development for CVM insights, identifying high value initiatives through user research, analysis and competitive insights.
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, project management, marketing teams, QA & client services for the product development and release
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, Client Services, Engineering and QA) to build all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Be the subject matter expert on the Product’s user experience. Possess the knowledge to answer all incoming questions about the product, its capabilities and its performance, and work with Data Leads to exploit the value of the data within the product.
- Monitor critical product metrics and distribute relevant insights across the organization
Skills or Experience we'd LOVE to see:
- Experience with data analytics, user research and user experience design
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Masters in Data, Product Research or Design preferred.
- Min 2 years experience working with analytics products (i.e. Google Analytics)or data driven products (i.e. ad tech) that inform larger business processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- A team player, one with a strong work ethic and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
- Aptitude for understanding and adopting product management processes and frameworks