Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Designer to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join us and contribute to the evolving Honey product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of various new products. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team (product managers, engineers, designers) in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
What You'll Do:
As a Product Designer at Honey, you will:
- Create intuitive, beautiful, and pixel-perfect experiences across multiple devices and platforms, and work with developers to ensure that they get built that way
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of product management, design, engineering, and marketing
- Use a combination of data and intuition to find ways to continually improve our product experiences
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and style across products and assets
- Ability to think holistically about complex systems, empathize with customers, and understand business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Process oriented but agile: ability to quickly translate requirements into designs that are both functional and beautiful
- Proficiency in insight driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Strong design foundation in both visual design (composition, layout, typography, brand expression) and interaction design (understanding underlying conceptual models driving individual features)
- Ability to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process
- A portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and strong eye for detail
- Proficiency designing for multiple devices and platforms
- 3-4 years experience shipping products used by millions of consumers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach
- Proficiency in current design software (Sketch, Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Framer etc)
- Lives and breathes design!
Bonus Points For:
- Experience designing consumer Fintech products
- Illustration, animation or motion skills including 3-D animation/ 3-D modeling
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.