Product Catalog Specialist at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:10 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, October 24, 2020
GOAT is seeking a Product Catalog Specialist to support the broader Product Catalog team in ensuring our product catalog provides a best-in-class user experience by being as accurate and expansive as possible. The ideal candidate has a proven understanding of mobile applications and technology with an eagerness to serve in a multitude of capacities for the betterment of the company.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of top performance, the ability to multi-task in a dynamic/high-intensity growth environment, and high attention to detail. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and familiarity with designer streetwear and resale marketplaces.
In this role you will:
- Support the broader Product Catalog team in its efforts to create the largest and most accurate product database
- Research, identify and synthesize large data sets to be input into the product database in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist in the management and optimization of various back-end processes
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they arise
We are looking for:
- Passion for apparel, technology and helping others succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you’re willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description