Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our rapidly-growing Product team. You will be embedded in a Product Engineer pod to advance the measurement, roadmap, and strategy around your team’s KPI. You will spend time measuring the business, prototyping new opportunities (whole parts of the business were born in Google Sheets), improving overall data quality, and planning the future of Clutter. While embedded in a pod, you will collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, as well as stakeholders across the company.
What you'll do:
- Analyze business data to identify trends, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations and help drive data-driven decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deeply understand business objectives and create meaningful narratives that drive efficiency and growth
- Develop mechanisms to discover, monitor, and improve data quality and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics or other quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- 2 - 4 years of related analytical experience required
- Strong experience analyzing data in SQL; proficiency in R or Python a plus
- Experience developing data-driven hypotheses and effectively communicating actionable insights to decision-makers
- Possesses extreme attention to detail but understands the big picture without getting stuck in paralysis by analysis
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.