Specifically you will:
- Plan a product roadmap that provides simple and effective loyalty and marketing opportunities for our restaurant customers to connect with their diners.
- Collaborate with our Brand Marketing, Growth, Client Success, and Sales teams to identify new opportunities to enhance ChowNow’s loyalty and marketing platform.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest digital loyalty, marketing, and e-commerce technologies that provide new ways to solve customer problems.
- Conduct UX research to learn consumer behavior and better empathize with our restaurant clients and their diners.
Within 30 days, you’ll:
- Complete the ChowNow New Hire Ramp Camp.
- Learn ChowNow’s sales process to understand how we position our products and services to demonstrate value to local restaurant owners.
- Learn ChowNow’s client onboarding process to understand how restaurants are set up on the platform and how we help increase revenue for our clients.
- Become familiar with ChowNow’s product development cycle by releasing your first feature into production.
- Conduct customer interviews to empathize with our users and identify product opportunities.
- Gain a complete understanding of our customer lifecycle email programs.
Within 60 days, you’ll:
- Learn about the tech stack, database structure, and system architecture.
- Set key success metrics and establish a high-level product roadmap based on your discovery of customer pain points and how we can solve for them.
- Prioritize product backlog items for two full sprints of design and development work.
- Become familiar with our analytics tools and recommend improvements to our data strategy.
- Complete a competitive analysis of top B2B2C marketing providers to help us identify potential features to explore.
Within 90 days, you'll:
- Work with stakeholders to test proof-of-concepts with clients.
- Present your short term strategy for our Restaurant Loyalty and Marketing programs.
- Refine the product roadmap with scope and rough project milestones.
- Share the product roadmap with key stakeholders and articulate the customer and business impact.
- Release your first major product based on your rollout strategy.
Within 6 months, you’ll:
- Become known as an enthusiastic product leader and subject matter expert, demonstrating your ability to seek out new ideas, solve problems quickly, and collaborate with teams across ChowNow.
- Define and champion the long term vision of our Loyalty and Marketing offerings.
Within 1 year, you’ll:
- Build your product area into a successful new line of business that’s generating additional orders and revenue for our restaurant partners.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 8+ years of product management experience.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, have a bias toward informed action, and have a track record of leading new initiatives.
- You have the ability to communicate strategy and priorities effectively with all levels of management, including c-suite.
- You’re constantly curious about the latest trends in digital loyalty, marketing, e-commerce, and growth strategies.
- You have experience developing different loyalty programs and marketing tools.
- You have the ability to tell stories and surface insights through data.
- You have experience building B2B2C products.
- You have experience working with agile teams and are a subject matter expert in teaching agile best practices.
- You can naturally formulate hypotheses and analyze results to hone in on the right decisions.
- You are excited to interact with customers to collect feedback.
- You are able to identify nuggets of opportunity from a sea of data.
- You’re a fan of iterative development, working with cross-functional teams to hypothesize, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to iterate on future roadmap plans.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap