Mobile Product Manager
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative (MOBILE PRODUCT MANAGER) to join our team in (Los Angeles). We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
Evite is looking for a Mobile Product Manager to join our growing product team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for creating customer-centric products, a strong background in mobile UI/UX design, is driven by an inquisitive curiosity to learn, and can pick up new knowledge and skills independently. Our candidate is ambitious, energetic, hungry and craves responsibility. Our candidate is continually observing market trends and standards to evolve Evite’s product ethos with extraordinary precision. In this position, our candidate will have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with product, tech and design to create experiences, features and products. Our candidate will learn to define the product design and delivery for Evite's mobile app products, used by millions of hosts and guests each year.
- Experience developing user flows, wireframing and writing detailed requirements/user acceptance criteria for app specific features (UI experience a bonus!)
- Strong understanding of design/platform guidelines for both iOS and Android apps
- Proven ability to create and improve mobile app experiences and conversion flows with stakeholder input, customer feedback and quantitative data
- Design flows, wireframes, and detailed requirements for new features based on business objectives, customer feedback, and analytics insights
- Inspire customers and teammates by consistently raising the bar on what it means to have the best user experience by understanding and analyzing user needs
- Gather business requirements and customer needs from stakeholders and translate into best-in-class mobile app experiences
- Coordinate with tech, QA, marketing, revenue, design and other Evite teams to successfully launch fixes and features on our apps
- Test and evaluate feature implementations before launch through user testing
- Measure and analyze results of feature releases
- 3 years minimum experience in mobile product management or mobile UI/UX design
- Demonstrated proficiency in both iOS and Android platforms
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Interest in creating, developing, testing and analyzing new and existing products
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is the bar
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
You’re a great cultural fit if:
- You’re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
- You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
- You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (but you will get a hug if you need it). EQ as important as IQ. Bullies need not apply.
- "Life's Better Together" is your next tattoo…just kidding! But it is a motto you will commit to.
Note: Evite will not provide relocation assistance for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.