Dave is a banking app on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field. To date, we've helped more than 11 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work, and build credit—and we're just getting started. We believe in a world where everyone has access to financial opportunity and the ability to reach their personal financial goals. With a growing suite of tools and services, we provide a superior banking experience for anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
As a virtual-first company, there is no preference on where we get our work done. You are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
We are looking for a Lead Technical Product Manager to join our Product Management team. This role will focus on developing, launching services in Dave’s financial platform that has been used by over 7 million people. You will help us scale our current platform and facilitate the development of new, innovative features. The particular focus for this role will be on our core cash advance product, which is so core to Dave’s mission of creating financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential.
Executing on this will require strong quantitative research abilities and technical acumen.
What You'll Do
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to align goals, strategy, and roadmap
- Communicate, coordinate, and work closely with your squad as well as the other product and engineering teams to drive the end-to-end product development life cycle
- Articulate user stories, requirements, define business value and identify success metrics for our existing/new services
- Work on the definition and reporting of relevant KPIs to continually optimize technical and financial performance for our business
- Collaborate with Data Science and Engineering to launch new experiments that help to improve our current systems
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of professional experience, 3+ years of which as a Senior or Lead Technical Product Manager or equivalent product and technical experience
- Product experience with building a financial ledger system and reporting tools for a single source of truth of financial data
- Experience building data products and systems for revenue reconciliation, chargeback management, and ACH/card payments settlements
- Experience with gathering accounting and revenue reporting requirements for new products and processes, especially with Accounting teams
- Excellent communication with engineering and senior management
- Past experience in FinTech, Payments, and Banking
- Proficient hands-on knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools like Mode, Looker, or Tableau
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with integrating many third-party vendors for payment processing (ex: payment processors, vendor gateways, banking integrations, etc.)
- Experience with financial system and ERP integration, especially in the context of getting the company ready for public financial reporting
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Unlimited PTO and generous company holidays
• Company laptop and home office stipend
• Personal financial advisor
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.