Head of Product Operations
We’re looking for our first Head of Product Operations to help build a foundation for product organizational excellence at Procore. In this role, you’ll reinforce product strategy and execution with metrics, drive cross-functional alignment, establish business processes and best practices, and manage budget and reporting efforts.
At Procore, we take a unique approach to Product Management—one centered around openness in our interaction with stakeholders, speed in the pace at which we iterate, and ambitiousness in what we aim to achieve. That often means we are consistently developing new processes, communication avenues, and engagement mechanisms to achieve these goals.
As a Successful Head of Product Operations, you’ll recognize the unique way we operate and work seamlessly to build tools to optimize the processes we develop. You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership. And most importantly, you lean on a highly analytical approach to problem-solving.
We are open to hiring someone into any of our three R&D locations: Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, New York,NY. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong feedback loops with stakeholders and customers to ensure product and revenue teams receive high-quality information
- Scale product knowledge throughout the company, to empower revenue & GTM teams with necessary talk tracks for all conversations, allowing the product team to leverage more functional activities
- Optimize product process to ensure that PM best practices and business processes are consistent, well-aligned across the organization, and result in desired outcomes to support goals
- Establish and maintain a metrics-driven product strategy by establishing KPIs and OKRs for the product organization and developing long term strategies and processes to improve them
- Own the development, updating and communication framework of the global product roadmap
- Craft an employee journey that keeps team members happy, engaged, and growing in their career including building and maintaining programs and strategies across talent, onboarding, learning & development and employee engagement
- Lead budget management alongside FP&A to ensure budgets are planned, executed and analyzed to achieve maximum ROI
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience running a product operations or business operations role at scale
- 5+ years of prior experience in people management
- Deep understanding of Product Management
- Experience in a highly metrics-driven product org
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to foster a sense of community with cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to move seamlessly between conversing with engineers, operations teams, and Senior Executives
- Experience in a Product Manager role or consulting background is preferred
- MBA / Masters is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.