Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
YOUR SUPER IS GROWING!
We’re a fun-first and fast-moving B Corp. startup with offices based in Venice, CA (HQ) and Berlin. Our mission is to improve people’s lives with the power of (Super) plants. Our culture is to be innovative in thought along with carrying a whatever-it-takes attitude; but we expect you to have fun while improving both us and yourself. We’re a mission-driven environment where helping our teammates across the organization, no matter the task, is not out of the ordinary. While our core values will never change, our environment is ever-changing - and so should you with your versatile approach to our initiatives as we grow. We hope working here will inspire you to be a champion of leading a healthier lifestyle. As a benefit, we’re making sure our employees are always trying our most popular and new creations, including our recently-released superfood bars and other exciting projects on the way!
After closing our US Series B financing in 2020, we’re excited to scale the business even more in 2021! From 7 employees to 70+, we’re excited to add this opportunity to our community, as it comes with the chance to be a crucial part of our future growth and success.
Are you ready to inspire the world to live a healthier and happier life?
- Build up and manage international product development department - reporting directly to co-founders and being part of the management team
- Responsible for the entire spectrum of of new product development from ideation to actual product launch
- Develop strategies and implement new processes to improve the development cycle, products, supply chain or streamline other aspects of the development
- Lead all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams with respect to new product launches
- Lead the assessment and research of new innovation opportunities, including business case assessment, profitability targets, concept development & testing
- Partner closely with Sourcing and QA to manage relationships with manufacturers, including opportunities for product improvement and supply chain structure
- Analyze category, ingredient trends, and dynamics leading to key conclusions, implications and recommended action plans
- Build an international product development team to launch products across different markets (e.g. US, EU)
- 8+ years of experience in leading product development departments
- International product development projects a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Project Management Tools (Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ambitious and technically-minded, with strong social and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in team and/or project environments;
- Possess strong math and computer skills, as well as the ability to apply science-based thinking to practical applications
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program