Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 70, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Create and execute a product roadmap in partnership with stakeholders cross-functionally across all departments
- Combine empathy for users with innovative idealizatio to execute improvements on site and app
- Oversee product planning and project management of all ecommerce platforms from concept to release
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to define hypotheses, complex business requirements and constraints, and ideal outcomes of product roadmap
- Become the in-house SME on customer experience within owned digital spaces
- Drive new product initiatives that improve customer experience and KPIs
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated customer experience challenges into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Continually stay up to date on market trends and competitors’ strategy to ensure product roadmap stays up to date on technological advancement
- Responsible for increasing conversion rate and other relevant ecom metrics of all Your Super websites
- Responsible for running continuous A/B tests on the website, measurement and optimization
- Advise on strategy and execution including new site features (native & app) site speed and app development (headless, shopify)
- Create and maintain roadmaps, backlogs, and product documentation/releases
- Manage our eCom platform Shopify in every aspect, including building new landing pages, continuous a/b testing plus keeping our content and promotions up-to-date
- Partner and manage projects cross-functionally with all aspects of Marketing, utilzing Trello and other project mgmt. tools.
- Responsible for the future growth of our technical product team while managing budgets, projects, etc.
- 6+ years in Product Management with a minimum 3 years directly leading teams at a senior level
- Proven success in leading cross functional project teams to ensure new solutions solve customer experience roadblocks and are executed efficiently
- Experience managing a team of website developers/engineers
- Experience with managing and optimizing shopify plus
You are able to define, clearly communicate, and lead the excellent execution of our digital product strategy
- Proven ability to attract/retain strong talent and build teams that do exceptional, accountable work
- Management of product, technology, CX, and marketing teams
• Competitive pay
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Generous vacation and remote work policy
• Dog-friendly office
• Bi-annual company retreat
• Class Pass Membership
• Internal Referral Program
• Paid Parental Leave Program