Head of eCommerce Product at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
YOUR SUPER IS GROWING!
We’re a fun-first and fast-moving B Corp. startup with offices based in Venice, CA (HQ) and Berlin. Our mission is to improve people’s lives with the power of (Super) plants. Our culture is to be innovative in thought along with carrying a whatever-it-takes attitude; but we expect you to have fun while improving both us and yourself. We’re a mission-driven environment where helping our teammates across the organization, no matter the task, is not out of the ordinary. While our core values will never change, our environment is ever-changing - and so should you with your versatile approach to our initiatives as we grow. We hope working here will inspire you to be a champion of leading a healthier lifestyle. As a benefit, we’re making sure our employees are always trying our most popular and new creations, including our recently-released superfood bars and other exciting projects on the way!
After closing our US Series B financing in 2020, we’re excited to scale the business even more in 2021! From 7 employees to 70+, we’re excited to add this opportunity to our community, as it comes with the chance to be a crucial part of our future growth and success.
Are you ready to inspire the world to live a healthier and happier life?
- Create and execute a product roadmap in partnership with stakeholders cross-functionally across all departments
- Help build funnels and landing pages as we continue to expand into new markets and channels
- Lead with your strong understanding of online marketing, including paid & organic performance channels
- Combine empathy for users with innovative idealization to execute improvements on site and app
- Oversee product planning and project management of all ecommerce platforms from concept to release
- Become the in-house SME on customer experience within owned digital spaces
- Drive new product initiatives that improve customer experience and KPIs
- Continually stay up to date on market trends and competitors’ strategy to ensure product roadmap stays up to date on technological advancement
- Work with stakeholders directly on initiatives to increase conversion rate and manage other relevant ecom metrics of all digital channels
- Responsible for running continuous A/B tests on the website, measurement and optimization
- Advise on strategy and execution including new site features (native & app) site speed and app development (headless, shopify)
- Manage our eCom platform Shopify in every aspect, including building new landing pages, continuous a/b testing plus keeping our content and promotions up-to-date
- Responsible for the future growth of our technical product team while managing budgets, projects, etc.
- 6+ years in Product Management with a minimum 3 years directly leading teams at a senior level
- Proven success in leading cross functional project teams to ensure new solutions solve customer experience roadblocks and are executed efficiently
- Experience managing a team of website developers/engineers
- Experience with managing and optimizing shopify plus
You are able to define, clearly communicate, and lead the excellent execution of our digital product strategy
- Proven ability to attract/retain strong talent and build teams that do exceptional, accountable work
- Management of product, technology, CX, and marketing teams
• Competitive pay
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Generous vacation and remote work policy
• Dog-friendly office
• Bi-annual company retreat
• Class Pass Membership
• Internal Referral Program
• Paid Parental Leave Program