What You’ll Do
- [Management] You will motivate and manage a team of passionate Product Managers. You will conduct performance reviews, set expectations, plan growth opportunities and development goals, and check-in regularly on progress. You will consistently look for opportunities to coach and grow the individuals on your team and create an environment for fun, passion, creativity, and productivity. Additionally you will support Product Leadership in constantly evaluating and evolving org structure, growth paths, and hiring plans.
- [KPIs and Goals] You will work with your team to craft goals and expectations for each of GoGuardian’s products, consistently checking in on them with the responsible Product Managers. You will report performance metrics to the product team and leadership, along with a plan to amplify the positive trending metrics and address the negative trending ones.
- [PM Fundamentals] You will be the ultimate example of the GoGuardian Product Manager. You will make sure that everything your team does is user-centric. You will make sure that GoGuardian continues to experiment and learn, challenging the status quo and validating all ideas with data. You will be extremely collaborative, working with other teams to provide an excellent product experience across GoGuardian, both internally and externally.
- [Product Strategy] You will work with Product Leadership and your team to define and execute the product strategy and roadmaps alongside the company’s vision. You will conduct market research and competitive research and share the results with your team.
- [Product Operations] You will assist with designing and implementing processes that help increase productivity, communication, product value, and impact. You will constantly re-evaluate tools and processes to make sure they are adding value for your team. The processes and tools you implement may be unique - unlike anything else you’ve worked with in the past - and that’s a good thing. You will constantly challenge the status quo of how Product Management is done at GoGuardian.
Who You Are
- 7 + years of Product Management Experience
- 2+ years experience with direct mentoring and/or managing PMs
- Have concurrently owned multiple products from ideation through launch and iteration at a SaaS company
- Experience developing and upholding multi-product platform strategies
- Proven track record of repeatable product launch and iteration successes
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong EQ and active listening skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high-energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies