Group Product Manager at ChowNow
Specifically You Will:
- Collaborate with our Sales, Client Success, Brand, and Growth Marketing teams to identify new opportunities to help ChowNow become operationally efficient.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in the food space, and new ways to solve operational problems.
- Spend time with our key stakeholder teams to learn their behavior and better empathize with their needs.
Within 30 Days, You’ll:
- Complete the ChowNow New Hire Ramp Camp.
- Spend time individually with every person on your Product team and begin leading weekly one-on-one sessions with your team members.
- Learn ChowNow’s sales process to understand how we position our products and services to demonstrate value to local restaurant owners.
- Learn ChowNow’s client onboarding process to understand how restaurants are set up on the platform and how we help increase revenue for our clients.
- Identify the way we build and ship products by shadowing our product squads.
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Establish a high-level product roadmap and set key success metrics based on your discovery of customer pain points and how we can solve for them.
- Work with product and their development teams to optimize our user impact of each release.
- Hire at least one additional product manager.
- Learn about the tech stack, database structure, and system architecture.
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Partner with the Senior Director on career development plans and establish career progression paths to build a best-in-class product team.
- Work with our recruiting team to attract talent and optimize our hiring process.
- Set team and individual OKRs based on company goals and personal development priorities.
- Engage in Product Development communities to contribute to building a strong ChowNow product development brand.
Within 1 Year, You’ll:
- Develop a clear product vision to support our product strategy.
- Build a culture within our product team that motivates us to build higher quality products and push the boundaries of what’s expected.
You Should Apply If:
- You recognize leadership as a constant learning experience and actively work to improve your skills.
- You’re constantly curious about the latest consumer apps, trends in digital experiences, and smartly scaling technology platforms.
- You have experience building B2B2C products.
- You have experience improving organizational operations through software.
- You've led multiple products at once.
- You have experience working with agile teams and are a subject matter expert in teaching agile best practices to a team.
- You can naturally formulate hypotheses and analyze results to hone in on the right decisions.
- You are excited to interact with customers to collect feedback.
- You are able to identify nuggets of opportunity from a sea of data.
- You’re a fan of iterative development, working with cross-functional teams to hypothesize, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to iterate on future roadmap plans.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap