Group Product Manager – End to End Experiences at LegalZoom
We have a rich 20-year history delivering against our mission to Democratize Law. For two decades we have tried to reduce the barriers to access legal assistance for both consumers and small businesses. Our products are at the heart of our success. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than 4 million customers through simple, intuitive questionnaires, and access to attorneys when needed, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. While we’ve accomplished a great deal, we believe there is so much more we can do to innovate and deliver for our customers. We’re committed to making our services more valuable and easier to use than ever before and we believe we can continue to infuse expertise and confidence into all of our products and services.
Are you a product and business leader who is customer obsessed and passionate to innovate against an inspirational mission? Do you have experience working in product centric orgs that are matrixed and require exceptional communication skills working across functions? Then this could be just the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Group Product Leader who has strong product management experience in both services and subscription business models. In this role you’ll manage a small team to work on the critical foundational product experiences that cut across our offerings. From the end to end experience when our customers need to reach our customer support team, to our billing and checkout experiences and including our mobile and My Account services, you’ll work on improving and reinventing the most utilized parts of our products and services. You will have experience building strong business partnerships and delivering impactful business results while coaching and working through your team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work across teams to define and execute roadmaps that have the highest impact for our customers and our business
- Use data and insights to understand the most important work and be able to clearly and concisely communicate the benefits and what success looks like
- Build a PM function that attracts and retains high caliber product managers
- Be intimately connected to our customers and be their voice and champion
- Exhibit a learn fast, fail fast mindset – move with speed levering lean methodology practices
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams using data to tell stories
- Have a clear point of view on what it means to be a great coach and how to build a customer centric culture
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 6+ years of tech industry product management experience; subscription services preferred
- 2+ years of experience in building and leading product managers
- Proven track record of building and delivering successful products
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
Make the difference and join us as we build our future and deliver on our mission! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.