- Run product management as an organization, execute against goals and timelines, cultivate a great culture of an amazing product and beautiful design.
- Take complete ownership of the product vision and roadmap. Collaborate with other departments to build strategic product initiatives, and execute against these initiatives to achieve company goals.
- Work with users within the company as well as external customers and warehouse partners to understand how software is being used and how it should be improved.
- Hire, scale, motivate, and develop a world-class product management team. Drive the team forward to overcome challenges, inspire them with your vision of what the product will be, build a best-in-class product team.
- Define requirements, understand current functionality and limitations, and set the path forward for all products across the Flowspace platform.
- Deliver business value quickly.
- Execute against our roadmap in an agile way, to deliver components quickly and provide incremental functionality.
- Contribute as a leader of the company.
- Collaborate with senior management and the leadership team to define the positioning of our products and the company. Be visible as a leader in the industry.
- 10+ years’ experience leading and defining a product vision, product team, in a product or engineering capacity.
- Demonstrable leadership in building, scaling, and running a large-scale SaaS software platform.
- A background in software engineering or UX design a plus.
- Obsessive about building great products, and using analytics to measure success and guide decision making.
- Ability to see the big picture, and nail every small detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get things done.