Director of Product Management at Newegg
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:09 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Manage overall P & L for one or more domains by decreasing costs and increasing revenues. Manage and provide guidelines to the team members.
- Develop an effective plan for each category line within Domain to achieve budgeted goals in sales, profit margin, operating profit, customer acquisition, repurchase, and customer retention and satisfaction.
- Develop strategic partnerships with top tier/potential vendors.
- Develop plans to extend the business to new market and grant new customers.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Incentive Management system (EIMS) guidelines to ensure Newegg's backend funding is properly booked, tracked, and claimed. Improve terms and conditions and negotiate with vendors to secure lowest total delivered cost, volume incentives, rebates, advertising and other applicable allowances.
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as inventory ratios (turnover analysis, inventory to sales, inventory turnover), procurement lead time (PLT), fill rate, forecast accuracy and turns (IS ratio) to direct managers and supervisors daily inventory replenishments.
- Manage business channel development
- Other duties as assigned.
Read Full Job Description