Director, Product Management, Supplier Experience
Interested in the gig? Here’s a bit about you:
- You’re strategic. You’re obsessed with the big picture, and figuring out how to win. Once you’ve got a plan, nothing will stop you from making it happen.
- You’re technical. You learned “API” before “ABC.” You’re incredibly comfortable designing, building and tuning systems for high reliability and high performance.
- You’re a leader. People want to work with (and for) you. You can set a direction and get a large, disparate group of professionals to make something amazing, on deadline.
- You’re data-driven. Hunches are where you start; the numbers are where you end. You manage to your metrics. “Provably better” is your thing.
- You’re accountable. You deliver. You thrive in jobs where you are on the hook. You crave roles with autonomy and decision-making, so you can be yourself and focus on the work.
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of titled, formal Product Management experience;
- Experience working at a platform technology company;
- Hands-on experience designing and shipping both B2B and B2C features;
- Experience designing and developing technical products for a “pro” end-user;
- Clear track record of delivery throughout your career;
- Quantitative decision-making abilities;
- Direct experience working with external partners in a technical capacity;
- Direct experience defining or working with APIs and interchange file formats;
- Hands-on experience building dashboard and reporting systems;
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional skills;
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent);
- People-management, recruiting and hiring experience preferred;
- MBA a plus.
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off
Why JOANY We are a data-driven company with the desire to change the status quo of health care. Together with a relentless focus on customer service, we aim to make health care transparent and easier to navigate. Be a part of something larger than ourselves by helping millions of people across the U.S. get health insurance they can actually use. As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn extensively while solving complex problems that are impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success. Work with a team that values respect and emphasizes growth through mentorship rather than management. This is a great opportunity to leverage your skills to have a huge impact on the world. Your creative and technical expertise will directly help consumers across the U.S. get the care that they deserve. JOANY is an equal opportunity employer. #joinusatJOANY