Director of Product Management, Growth at Spokeo
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:49 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 4, 2020
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As the Director of Product Management, Growth, you will be responsible for improving our customer acquisition by leveraging data-driven insights to develop innovative user experiences. You will lead a cross-functional scrum team and manage its product backlog to deliver product increments that impact millions of people, helping Spokeo make the world around us more transparent. This position reports to our Head of Product.
- Research, ideate, and execute product experiences that improve the performance of all acquisition channels, including SEM, SEO, affiliate, social, etc.
- Own the product backlog and lead a cross-functional Scrum team to deliver product improvements
- Support initiatives for key stakeholders in Analytics, Marketing, and SEO
- Know the market inside-out with in-depth market research and competitive analysis
- Ideate and design A/B tests to optimize funnel performance and conversions
- Leverage business analysis and data-driven insights to improve user experiences
- Manage projects, epics, stories, bugs, and tests in JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Product Design, HCI, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience with product management or product development at consumer web companies
- 5+ years of experience with customer acquisition, digital marketing, and product marketing
- 3+ years of experience with cross-functional team leadership and agile software development
- Experience with UI, UX, and/or HCI preferred
- Great skills in communication and stakeholder management
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.
Read Full Job Description