Director of Product Management, Growth
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management in the Growth team. You'll be leveraging your analytical and creative talents to focus on customer acquisition. You will report into the VP of Growth, work alongside the Director of Engineering and team of 5 engineers. You will be a hands-on leader overseeing 2 PM's as well as interviewing and scaling your team in 2020.
What you'll do:
- Build a revenue yield management system that is integrated across pricing, promotions, and customer acquisition.
- Drive innovation, product definition, roadmap planning and design of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Use data to empower decision-making and inform product direction that builds towards our ambitious product vision.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate product vision and priorities to multiple stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- Background focused on customer acquisition, B2C experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university (MBA or graduate degree preferred).
- Structured, data-driven thinking coupled with creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work outside of your comfort zone and embrace the ambiguity of a high-growth startup environment.
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.