Director, Product Management (Fraud & Identity Risk)
Director, Product Management (Fraud & Identity Risk)
As the Director, Product Management, you will provide leadership and strategic focus in defining, launching and managing our new data product. You will be responsible for bringing to market innovative products that deliver recurring customer value and make the world around us more transparent. You will be responsible for one or more products and propositions and the complete product lifecycle. This includes market requirements, commercial justification, development, go to market, and revenue achievement. You will work on prioritizing the data platform product roadmap, as well as setting and executing the strategic growth plan. You will work with all of Telesign’s functional areas and vendors, utilizing first and third party data to build and launch our new data offering. You will also successfully manage and develop direct reports.
What you’ll do:
- You will champion product initiatives and business cases to executive management team for prioritization and development.
- You will act as a key product expert, evangelist, and advocate for initiatives, programs, and projects.
- You have a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- You are accountable and communicative when it comes to meeting deadlines and ship dates.
- You have a solid understanding of engineering and technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of best-in-class engineers.
- You are highly organized and enjoy rallying a cross-functional team to deliver ambitious goals.
- You have experience partnering with research throughout product development and incorporating insights and evidence into product decisions.
- You have excellent communication skills and excel at translating customer problems & ideas into product requirements.
- You are dedicated to keeping our clients at the center of product and design decisions, and strive to improve the overall customer experience.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelors Degree in STEM, Mathematics or Economic required, Masters or MBA strongly preferred
- 7+ years of progressive experience in product management, with 2+ years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale a data platform and/or data products
- 5+ years of Product experience in building Fraud, Risk and ML solutions
- Experience working with a vendor in the space of Fraud, Identity or Risk preferred
- Experience with agile product development and SaaS are a plus.
- Creativity and knowledge in all areas of UX and product management including the ability to conceptualize, develop and implement innovative features and solutions
- Proven track record successfully managing products to meet aggressive growth targets; ability to develop and manage product pricing strategies.
- Consistent track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experience
- Prior experience coordinating with Compliance/Info-Sec in a highly regulated industry with routine audits.
- Strong project management skills, and willingness/ability to own key parts of the product, end-to-end
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs especially for developer APIs that we expose to our Sellers for integration
- Excellent ability to partner with sales teams
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.