- Develop data-centric product experiences that deliver more actionable insights to customers and improve customer retention
- Work with Engineering, Data Quality, Analytics, Marketing, Design, and cross-functional teams to bring products to market
- Help develop a data product strategy that differentiates Spokeo from the competition based on a deep understanding of our data capabilities, customer behavior, and market research
- Conduct data analysis, data profiling, and data mining to improve our data capabilities
- Design tests and experiments to measure and improve our data quality and customer retention
- Help expand our master data catalog, define business logic, and design presentation schemas
- Manage projects, epics, stories, bugs, and tests in JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- 10+ years of experience with product management and product development at a data or tech company.
- 5+ years of experience with data analytics and/or business analytics.
- Experience with business development and data acquisition at a data or tech company.
- Experience with SQL for purposes profiling and ad-hoc query investigations and Tableau or similar data visualization tool.
- Experience with open-source big-data tools such as AWS, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Parquet, etc. preferred.
- Experience with agile software development, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Great skills in communication and stakeholder management.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.