Director of Product Management, Data
- Leverage first- and third-party data to develop product experiences that deliver actionable insights to customers.
- Work with Engineering, Product Design, Data Science, Analytics, and Marketing teams to bring data products to market.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and customer behavior analysis to help develop a data strategy.
- Identify and negotiate with third-party vendors to enhance our data offering and optimize costs.
- Conduct data analysis, data profiling, and data mining using traditional and advanced statistical techniques to understand and strengthen our data capabilities.
- Help expand our master data catalog and enhance our data warehouse design.
- Manage projects, epics, stories, bugs, and tests in JIRA, Confluence, and other tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- 7+ years of experience with product management and product development at a data or tech company.
- 5+ years of experience with data analytics and/or business analytics.
- Experience with business development and data acquisition at a data or tech company.
- Experience with SQL for purposes profiling and ad-hoc query investigations.
- Experience with open-source big-data tools such as AWS, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Parquet, etc. preferred.
- Experience with agile software development, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Great skills in communication and stakeholder management.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.