Things you're good at
- Ownership: own and execute financial products that create value for Albert's customers.
- Planning: you take a systematic approach to work, defining measurable goals and objectives for each project.
- Strategy: understand Albert's strategic needs to deliver products that align with the needs of our audience.
- Shipping: delivering projects quickly at high quality. It's not done when it’s deployed, it's done when it's documented, monitored, and measured.
- User-experience: excellent understanding of user experience design processes and methodology for mobile-app based products.
- Prioritization: prioritize you can prioritize resources across new product build and ongoing maintenance. You aren't afraid to add scope and cut scope as necessary to meet business goals and customer needs.
- Data: you're comfortable diving into API's and data modals to get a deep understanding of how data is stored in order to think through what can and can't be done.
- Attention to detail: you are accountable for the final outcome of your products. You have an eagle eye for typos, tone, UX consistency, and overall flow of experiences. And apply your eye anywhere from initial screen designs to thoroughly QAing every corner of a new feature multiple times throughout development.
- Happy to roll up your sleeves: you lead by example and no task is beneath you. Need to figure out how to replicate a bug? Write an error modal in Figma? No problem.
- Managing: you're good at leading a team, empowering your organization and making their success your top priority.
- Own the product delivery process end-to-end and drive high-quality projects to completion.
- Build out screens and overall product flow, including detailed documentation on backend/mobile engineering needs, operational needs, and design needs.
- PRD creation and liaison between product, operations, engineering, legal, and customer support as product requirements change throughout implementation and delivery.
- Anticipate and remove roadblocks that slow down or prevent product delivery by personally gaining a deep understanding of the problems at hand. Whether it's a design question, engineering issue, or compliance concern, you are able to carefully and quickly find a path forward.
- Thorough and iterative QA for all new releases and updates.
- Lead, mentor, and manage product managers on your team vertical.
- Work cross-functionally with the executive leadership team and other departments.
- Stay on top of industry trends and developments across competitors within the fintech space.
- 6+ years experience in product management
- 3+ delivering D2C mobile products
- 3+ years working delivering products built on native mobile-front end languages and Python (or similar backend)
- Strong sense of urgency, with the ability to get things done both autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent general communication, people and problem resolution skills
- Strong cross-functional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- A track record of managing and optimizing product experiences to establish KPIs.
- Deep understanding of and appreciation for world class design and user experiences
- Thorough and efficient troubleshooting, debugging, and QA skills
- Experience navigating API docs and data models
- Experience with Github and Figma (or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) is required
- Samples of your work in the form of 2–3 case studies. Please showcase your process and skill delivering compelling products across design and engineering implementation through final release.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match