Tinder is on a mission to change the world, bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive - and rapidly growing.
As the Director of Product, International, you will have the opportunity to drive product vision from inception to launch, of products and product solutions associated with internationalization and localization.
What You’ll Do:
- Define product requirements, crafting wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with our Engineering and Design teams to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule
- Develop an understanding of Tinder users around the world by conducting research, data analysis, and usability testing
- Understand and prioritize needs and serve as an advocate and resource for Product.
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of Product Managers to solve business challenges, manage feature dependencies and maintain architectural integrity
- Manage existing and newly deployed global products in light of observed performance, competitive positioning and emerging strategies
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of product management in a fast-growing consumer tech company
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or a mix of education and experience
- Experience leading international Product Teams for consumer mobile apps and mobile subscription businesses
- Experience working in a global setting with international teams
- Proficiency of international markets
- Strong product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end-users but also the platform it’s being built for
- Proficiency in user experience, and user research methodologies
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
· The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
· Tremendous opportunity to seek some of the industry’s most exciting problems
· Working with an outstanding team of creative, fun and highly motivated people
· Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and 401(k) match
· Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes, and social events
· A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description