iHerb is looking for an experienced e-commerce product leader to expand and grow our Product organization by working cross functionally with technology, marketing, business, and other executive stakeholders. An ideal candidate will have strong customer focus and data-driven approach to product design decisions. As a cross-functional product leader you will drive prioritization of technology resources to support the business stakeholders and champion alignment around key product decisions. As a team leader you are also a mentor, teacher, and role model to a team of product and project managers who are driving key technology and product initiatives forward.
- Team Leader: Build and develop a highly performing and cross-functionally effective product organization.
- Agile Product Development: Design and iteratively improve our core eCommerce platforms (iHerb.com & Love Letter).
- Product Roadmap: Drive cross-functional alignment of priorities and lead in ownership of product development roadmap.
- Product Requirements: Lead team in defining the business & product requirements for our engineering organization.
- Customer Experience: Own and lead the improvement of UI/UX across the customer funnel to create a delightful end-to-end customer experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Product Management leadership experience with e-commerce site/app and platforms.
- Technical proficiency in both client and server side technologies.
- Track record of success in design, development, and market launch of large scale consumer facing products & services.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to lead, manage and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 10 to 12 of experience in an e-commerce business
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Technical Product Management.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytic tools
- Bachelors Degree Required (MS or PhD preferred). An Emphasis in Computer Science is highly preferred.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video
Read Full Job Description