Client Services Manager at Viant
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 20, 2021
Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
We have an exciting opportunity on our Los Angeles sales team for a high impact Client Services Manager to aid our sales team in all aspects of campaign life cycle, including initial planning of accounts within their territory, as well as servicing clients' day to day needs to ensure expected delivery and client satisfaction. Viant offers a fast paced environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement, recognition, and growth.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of and proven experience in digital media and ad tech client management (preferably with programmatic campaign experience), and is an enthusiastic self-starter who is highly motivated and driven. A strong problem solver with a burning desire to learn and grow. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate collaborates well with team members and has a high energy, outgoing personality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow revenue across your book of business by identifying and helping secure incremental dollars
- Serve as a mentor and provide advice and direction to Client Service Managers in the office
- Support sales staff in all day-to-day activities
- Service client needs on a daily basis, including updates on campaign performance mid-flight, during, and post analysis/final billing
- Draft and execute requests for proposals, presentations, and various reports under deadline pressure, ensuring best practices are followed
- Provide pricing guidelines and network impression availability for all campaign proposals
- Maintain proactive line of communication with clients, providing constant support
- Conduct follow-up calls for signed Insertion Orders, rate requests and creatives
- Respond to and facilitate requests from marketers, online advertisers, and agencies
- Utilize third party measurement tools to provide market insight to sales team
- Assist in planning and scheduling meetings for sales team members
- Run daily reports in third party ad servers, i.e. Atlas/Dart
- Compare client numbers to Viant's numbers, checking for discrepancies
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Viant's products and services
- Communicate issues with sales & delivery teams
- Provide final delivery report for clients to ensure accurate billing
- Manage a sophisticated database of sales contacts
- 3+ years digital media/ad tech experience
- 3+ years of sales support/client management experience
- Superb organizational, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize deliverables, adhering to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through with team members and clients
- Creative problem solver with the ability to overcome challenges, utilizing available resources to troubleshoot
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment, and take ownership and accountability, as well as manage expectations (internally and externally)
- Flexible, motivated, engaging team player who has a solutions oriented/"can do" attitude
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Exposure to Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Aptitude for working with custom software systems
- Knowledge and grasp of media math and media plans is a plus!
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.