Automotive Production and Shop Assistant (Entry level) at Zero Labs Automotive, inc (Greater LA Area, CA)
Great opportunity to help define a new premium classic electric automotive industry. Yes, you will get to help build these https://www.zerolabs.com. We specialize in building, restoration, customization and electrification of the worlds most beloved classic vehicles with a strong commitment to personalized customer service, honest communication, and top quality work to fit customer's needs. Zero Labs is offering a full-time position for an Automotive Production/Process Assistant (Entry Level) to join our team on a full-time basis. This position offers a great opportunity to work in a positive and inspiring environment with many exciting current and future projects.
This position requires an experienced individual to assist the technicians and fabricators departments with various tasks that include parts fabrication, shop organization, refurbishment, processing and organizing parts, parts picking, and photo documentation of vehicle progress at various stages. The desired candidate is an effective communicator and team player with the ability to multitask, follow work instruction, and be adaptable. The goal is to ensure smooth and efficient production operations for the downstream value chain.
- Must Live in Los Angeles California now
- Good Driving Record
- Basic understanding and use of the MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Punctuality and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Frequent lifting up to 20 lbs. and occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Team oriented, strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Experience with automotive parts and/or working in an automotive manufacturing environment highly desired
Overall Work Characteristics:
- Ability to work in a shop environment.
- Help clean work area clean and safe.
- Team player who takes direction and instructions.
- Able to work 40+ hours per week.
- Must be a detail-oriented person with a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, expressing ideas clearly, and actively listening to thoughts and ideas of others.
- Can assist other Production/Used Parts Department technicians as requested.
- Assist in special projects as required.
Why else you should work here...
In addition to a lively, engaging, and collaborative work environment, Zero Labs provides generous time off and flexible healthcare benefits. Full time employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following hire.
Zero Labs provides performance-based opportunities for promotion and increases in pay and PTO.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Holidays and Paid Time Off Paid time off (PTO)
- Annual company paid holidays
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine classic and electric vehicles
- Opportunity for Stock Options
Zero Labs is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
About Zero Labs Automotive
Zero Labs Automotive based in Los Angeles, California is an automotive and industrial design, technology and engineering firm with a focus on developing the Premium Classic Electric Vehicles. Less than a year we have been featured in TopGear, MotorTrend, GQ, Robb Report, Esquire and hundreds of others
Committed to a clean energy future.
We have put together an incredible team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, researchers, car enthusiasts, futurists, clean energy experts and more. Our team has multiple decades of experiences working at some of the largest companies in the world, on everything from innovation and ideation, to marketing and customer experience. The world has enough plastic cars and overhyped Tesla