UpKeep, a venture-backed tech startup, is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join us full-time at our HQ in Westwood, CA.
We're focused on remaining the leading mobile, cloud-based asset and facility management solution by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
As an APM, you will:
- Work closely with design, engineering, and the business to create, prioritize, and track production bugs and client-feature requests.
- Report on product KPIs around growth, engagement, retention, and monetization
- Analyze high-level product requirements and turn them into developer-ready user stories
- Actively prioritize product backlog and participate in sprint planning and releases
- Assist in the creation of roadmaps
- Maintain a holistic understanding of the business, the industry, and the competitor landscape
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of product experience or comparable experience in a technical role
- Professional demeanor and a desire to exceed expectations
- Comfortable working with raw data sets to develop insights (i.e. spreadsheet skills)
- A high standards bar for the quality of the product’s design and user experience
- Able to make important decisions based on scarce or incomplete data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Growth mindset - not afraid to make mistakes, try new things, and keep learning!
- Experience working with engineering teams and /or a technical background yourself
- A high degree of organization
- Use Agile methodology to participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, standups
- Experience working with Jira
- Bachelor's degree preferred
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
We take the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first CMMS/EAM solution that is simplifying maintenance and asset management across dozens of industries around the world.
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
UpKeep is the #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd, #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, and #1 for Usability by Software Advice.
We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
Check us out at: https://www.onupkeep.com
Interested in our company culture?
Interested in our hiring process?
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.