Associate Product Manager
Maple Media is looking for an Associate Product Manager with a proven track record in software product management (mobile apps experience preferred) to join our team in Los Angeles.
The Associate Product Manager will be a strategic addition to the team, with general management responsibilities and ownership of key mobile apps and games in our portfolio.
Working at Maple Media - Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation, paid sick days & paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks
- Dog friendly
- Flexible dress code
- Regular Happy Hours
- Great location in Century City, one block from Century City Westfield (restaurants, shopping, events) + weekly farmer's market
- Company events
Ideal candidates should have experience independently setting and executing against a product roadmap, managing a team of designers and front end / back end developers, and driving measurable growth in DAU and revenue. In addition, candidates should have an in-depth understanding of mobile products and mobile app product development, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and an eye for great mobile app design.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Currently based in Los Angeles
- 2-4 years of experience in a product management role, especially in mobile app product management (marketing / business backgrounds only should not apply), or in a general software product management role
- Ability to manage a team of designers and developers to build and ship great products, experience operating in an agile environment a plus
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to drive alignment and execution from a team, both in person and in collaborating with remote team members
- Familiarity with product management platforms including Pivotal and JIRA, expertise in wireframing / design a plus
- Startup mindset, passion for ongoing learning and ability to successfully operate in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of product metrics and KPIs, able to implement a product analytics strategy and use data to drive product decision making
- Knowledge and experience using mobile app analytics platforms, tools and services such as Firebase, Flurry, Fabric, Kochava, Mopub, Admob, Tableau, Periscope, AppAnnie
- Knowledge and experience working in Google Play Developer Console & App Store Connect
About Maple Media:
Founded in 2016, Maple Media is a Los Angeles and Quebec based mobile media, advertising and technology company that acquires, manages, and operates mobile apps and games.
Maple Media's most popular apps include We Heart It, Tony Hawk's Skate Jam, Mazes & More, Puzzlerama, Snowboard Party, Skateboard Party, Blackjack 21 and Minesweeper Puzzle Bomb.
Maple Media recently raised over $30M in funding from Shamrock Capital to continue to acquire new app companies and plans to rapidly grow in 2019. Maple Media is led by industry veterans from Google and Jam City.