Since raising our initial funding at the end of 2016, we’ve been focused on growing our team, building the first version of our product, and preparing for our Summer 2017 initial launch. We’re seeking an ambitious and experienced Product Manager to spearhead the creation of key features in the next phase of our product.
As the first hire on our product team, you will be part of building our organization from the ground up. The Product Manager will report to our Head of Product, work closely with our CTO and Head of Design, and spend lots of quality time with our talented engineers. In the short term, you will be the driving force behind the launch of our initial product (external & internal). As the organization grows, you’ll have the opportunity to manage new verticals and help us scale the product, team, and company.
- Own significant portions of Renew’s customer and internal facing products
- Work closely with engineering, design, business, and marketing to define and build features, from conception to launch and beyond
- Navigate the complexities inherent in our product development, including regulatory compliance, thorny data sets, and contracting with vendors
- Handle the “day-to-day” of building a product (sprint planning, standups, etc.) along with planning and managing a long-term product roadmap
- Propose, monitor, and drive best-in-class performance on a core set of customer usage metrics
- 5-7 years of product management experience, ideally including at least one stint at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in building both internal and external facing websites and tools from the ground up
- Experience in delivering at least one data-intensive product from start to finish, preferably in a highly-regulated industry (e.g. healthcare, finance)
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility