User Support Analyst
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is currently looking for a User Support Analyst for their Financial Operations group. This position is responsible for providing user support for both the UMG Online Procurement System (UniPort) and the Expense Management System (Expensys) for all UMG U.S. business groups. The ideal candidate must be able to work well in a team setting and have the ability to contribute to a positive team environment.
- Set-up new user access in UniPort.
- Maintain complex user access rights and approval workflow rule spreadsheets.
- Perform user acceptance testing for system defects and enhancements.
- Day to day interaction and system support with a wide variety of users across all UMG business units in US.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly audits.
- Serve as liaison between IT and business user community.
- Strong independent problem solving and communication skills are needed in order to research issues brought forth by business units and perform special project tasks when needed.
- Assist users with questions regarding the ExpenSys system.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Address issues in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to work under time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel, including label Executives and outside suppliers.
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize and juggle competing priorities.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Will be self-directed and extremely well organized.
- Excellent Excel skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Internet.
- Some SAP and previous experience with a procurement system is a plus.
- Some college desired.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.