Technical Support Specialist at Laserfiche
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be working directly with our clients in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education. This is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self-motivated candidates seeking rapid professional development in a growing software company! If you want to utilize effective communication skills by interacting with customers, tackle tough challenges through problem solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, join Laserfiche’s Consulting team!
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Provide decision and support services during project implementation and post-implementation
- Install and configure enterprise software for new and existing customers
- Perform reconfiguration or modification of existing Laserfiche solution through specialized contract vehicles
- Develop strong working relationships with partner, client, and Laserfiche team members
- Addressing questions and diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in both production and development environments
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS)
- Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***