You hear it all the time — our healthcare system is broken. But, if you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than the actual quality of care one receives. HMO/PPO/HSA/FSA/HRA/EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make healthcare easy to pay for. We’ve been proving out our product, starting with the vision care market. Now with thousands of providers already using our system, we're ready to expand to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. We’re going to make insurance as easy as using your Visa card. With a fresh Series A round, we’re looking for A+ players who want to make a lasting impact on the world.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative responsible for triaging technical issues from our Customer Support Representatives, interacting with customers with technical product issues and coaching other team members on basic technical troubleshooting support.
You are a natural problem solver that is technical and very curious. A strong drive to help customers succeed is critical. You will help improve the customer experience by conducting root cause analyses on technical issues. You will be also responsible for creating reports of new test cases to assist in our long-term product success.
What You'll Do
- Triage technical issues from our Customer Support Representatives
- Work with customers through both email and chat support to gather and troubleshoot issues they may have
- Root cause any technical product issues
- Investigate any auto-generated system errors based on KPIs
- Prepare reports of new test cases on a recurring bases
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years in a technical support role with experience client facing
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with data analysis - SQL, Python, and other tools are an asset
- Experience with webhooks and tools like Postman or Paws
- Ability to use support tools like LogDNA, Sentry, and Logrocket
- Deep understanding of using bug tracking tools like JIRA
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to coach other support team members on issues
What we offer
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate and success and/or failure will be in your hands
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Read Full Job Description