Technical Support Representative
We're taking the work out of work orders. Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower the world's desk-less workforce through the adoption of new technology. We have developed a cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance, facility, and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the #1 mobile-first computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
- Provide world-class support via telephone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, identify issues through research, testing, and remote screen sharing
- Communicate with customers to answer product questions and diagnose technical problems
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to troubleshoot bugs and escalate issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback and feature requests to drive continuous improvement across all departments.
- Create and maintain customer resources, such as help articles and internal tools.
- Self-starter and self-learner who is continuously trying to improve themselves and processes
- Prior technical support experience working directly with customers
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent product updates
- Has superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Possess a love and understanding of software and emerging technologies
- Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with Intercom, SQL, and ZenDesk
- Familiarity with APIs and reading API documentation
Check us out at: www.onupkeep.com or http://app.onupkeep.com/
Named the #1 CMMS by G2 Crowd, #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, and #1 for Usability by Software Advice. Go check for yourself. We really are #1!