AuditBoard ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Walmart, and Cox Communications, among many others.
Role name: Onboarding Technical Data Analyst
The Technical Data Analyst role will work closely with the Product and Client Success Teams with all aspects related to assisting clients go live quickly and efficiently. This role will build, automate and improve the data load process that transforms customer’s data and loads into Auditboard cloud applications. Candidates will also review key features of the application data load process and submit requests to the Development Team as required.
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of data analysis and extract, transform and load (ETL) with high tech tools and scripting languages. If you are bright, extremely motivated to use technology to improve business process and ready to learn, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with onboarding experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation. Experienced individuals that can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality:
- 1+ year development experience of data analysis and data visualization
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience with data analysis tools like Alteryx or similar
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI
- SaaS or Technology experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Critical and Analytical thinking