Technical Communications Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an IT Communications Specialist to help drive and execute Procore's information technology communication strategy. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with Procore’s IT department, senior management, and other internal teams to formulate and deliver dynamic written and visual communications for a variety of internal audiences and channels that support Procore’s IT mission, strategy, and culture.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, create, and distribute content for key priority projects throughout they ear that align with IT’s strategy and roadmap. This may include the department’s annual events calendar, monthly team briefings, town halls, staff briefings and/or newsletters
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to develop and implement a comprehensive, engaging, and multi-faceted IT communications program
- Create high quality, compelling content across platforms, i.e. web, email, video, social media, presentations, live events, etc., fostering open communication throughout the organization and reinforcing Procore’s organizational culture, vision, and values
- Work with key stakeholders to build and maintain IT’s online web presence and service portal, and serve as key contributor to its content and success
- Build strong relationships with internal business partners and colleagues at all levels to develop and implement successful integrated processes and procedures regarding IT Services, their releases, and their benefits
- Manage the knowledge sharing working group to facilitate better cross-team collaboration, improve awareness and adoption, and better knowledge management within the department
- Track effectiveness of communication and training programs through discussions, surveys, and happiness scores, and make recommendations for improvement
- Research and report on industry best practices, trends, and technologies
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, Public Relations or similar field required.
- 2+ years of internal and/or external communications experience
- Excellent communication, proofing, and editing skills
- Strong social media skills with experience with storytelling through video
- Familiarity with graphic and web design programs is preferred
- Creative and organized problem-solver who can plan and execute on multiple projects independently
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is willing to support projects outside of core responsibilities to support team goals
- Ability to receive feedback and quickly and accurately incorporate it
- Resourceful, innovative and takes initiative
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.