How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of robust systems and processes for fleet management and support.
- Complete deployment of systems and services needed to support business scaling and stability.
- Working with various internal teams, you will help streamline processes and make sure we fully leverage current and future technology solutions.
- Help mentor junior team members to enhance career tracking and overall efficacy of IT team
- Work to bring Headspace into better alignment with industry standard best practices.
- Increase overall department efficiency and value by helping to implement SOPs and cyber security practices.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Advanced knowledge of system imaging technologies (DeployStudio, SCCM, JAMF)
- Deep knowledge of end-point management (AD, ADFS, OD, MDM, FDE, GPO, JAMF, Munki)
- Expert-level knowledge and support of Google G-Suite administration required
- Strong familiarity with authentication/identity SSO systems (OneLogin, Okta)
- Advanced skills with systems administration of servers and data storage (HP ProLiant, StoreEasy)
- In-depth experience with hosted data storage solutions (Box a plus)
- Knowledge of data systems backup and recovery tools (eg: BackupExec, CommVault)
- Experience with centralized management of endpoint and server antivirus Windows command line and MacOS terminal scripting skills required
- Proven understanding of change management, documentation, IT compliance, and data security principals (ISACA, ITIL, NIST, or HITRUST a plus)
- Intermediate understanding of wired and wireless networking technologies (Cisco Meraki a plus) and teleconferencing tools (Cisco Webex)
- Experience in creative environments supporting Adobe CC, audio/post production is a plus