System Engineer at Scorpion
- Configure, monitor and support existing physical and virtual Windows infrastructure
- Build and install new server infrastructure as needed
- Maintain existing onsite Active Directory and supporting components
- Maintain production-level up time for physical and virtual infrastructure
- Maintain onsite and offsite storage and backups
- Investigate production outages, and help determine root causes/implement fixes
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve system performance
- Develop and maintain documentation for system and platform architecture
- Maintain a customer-focused service attitude and work ethic
- Coordination with the rest of the IT department on projects.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 + years of experience working with Windows Servers.
- Must have experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare ESXi and Center).
- Must have experience with Exchange Server and O365 Exchange Administration.
- Must have experience working within Azure and AWS environments.
- Must have experience with Backup Technologies and Disaster Recovery.
- A competency in verbal and written communication skills