About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. We allow institutions to share information directly among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
Software Support Engineers, at Spring Labs, manage issues from their first symptom to their eventual resolution, communicating with our customers and internal stakeholders throughout the process. People who succeed in this role have a high level of customer care, are collaborative, and have a solid technology foundation. SSEs are embedded within engineering teams at Spring Labs, and we have a high technical bar to ensure that we all speak the same language. We have aggressive goals, and we work on interesting, cross-functional projects in order to achieve them.
What you’ll do
-Engage with customers and partners to solve their immediate issues and drive improved satisfaction with our products/services
-Research and identify solutions to software and infrastructure issues
-Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
-Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
-Ensure all issues are properly logged, tracked, and dispositioned
-Prioritize and manage open issues
-Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after issue remediated by our teams
-Prepare accurate and timely reports and analysis
-Document technical knowledge in the form of notes, manuals, and best practices
- Prior work experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience coding across multiple languages, and technical landscapes
- Familiarity with modern web services, data structures and APIs
- An affinity for learning new languages and technologies
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS)
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and effectively resolve complex technical issues
- Working knowledge of remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Proven track record of building highly collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Strong organizational, verbal/written communication, facilitation and influencing skills
- Casual Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Weekly Office Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.