Senior Technical Data Analyst at TeleSign
Location: CA, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging your business to the complex world of global telecommunications In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
What You will Do:
You'll be an integral part of the Data Science team working on developing a new product in a fast-paced and cross-functional team. As a Lead Data Analyst, you'll work closely with leadership, other analysts, data scientists, the product team, and engineering, to support seamless delivery of machine learning products applied to complex and very large datasets. Responsibilities include conducting customer profiling, data quality analysis, finding patterns and correlations in data, evaluating accuracy of machine learning models, and transforming business logic into ETL processes. You will get an amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge data platforms surrounded by other top talent.
- Experience with business/strategy analytics and reporting in close collaboration with leadership
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, independent worker, flexible attitude and passionate about data
- Strong verbal and written communicator of analytical findings
- Strong understanding of statistics
- 5+ years demonstrated ability to:
- Visualize data in a clear and focused way
- Optimize aggregation of large amounts of data
- Conduct root-cause and data quality analysis
- Translate complex business logic into automated ETL processes
- Expert SQL developer experience with multiple databases and BI tools like Tableau
- Intermediate background in a popular programming language (e.g. Python, Java, PHP, T-SQL, PLSQL)
- Experience working in AWS and with Databricks
- Experience using Spark
- General understanding of machine learning development and how to assess model accuracy
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.