Senior IT Specialist
In this role you will:
- Support desktops and laptops in a multi-platform OS environment (OS X, Windows, Linux), e.g. imaging, backup, maintenance
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including provisioning equipment and workstation setup.
- Configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all office computers, equipment and peripherals
- Provide support for employees on issues as necessary (including, but not limited to, software installation, password resetting, printer connections and remote support).
- Respond to support requests in the IT Helpdesk both in person and via a ticketing system
- Support other office technology (phones, televisions, projectors, video conference equipment etc.)
- Day-to-day maintenance of conference rooms, computers, printers and other office equipment
We are looking for:
- Education in computer systems and technologies or equivalent work experience is required.
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Friendly personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with managing cloud services (Google Apps, SSO, Slack, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills. You must be able to keep the equipment areas tidy!
- Must have strong background in troubleshooting Linux, Mac and Windows desktops and servers
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
Read Full Job Description