Senior IT Manager at GreenPark Sports
GreenPark Sports is looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior IT Manager to establish and manage technical strategies that ensure scalability and security as the company continues to expand. You will have a proven background in helping mature and own IT systems and security policies in support of company growth. To begin, you will own and implement all general IT and company security policies and procedures working alongside various department leads. Our ideal candidate will be hands-on and assist in evolving IT strategy, implement initiatives, and support staff on solving technical issues quickly and efficiently. You should feel comfortable with being extremely hands-on, expanding, and leading the IT department as GreenPark Sports grows.
- Develop & then deliver IT solutions that drive the efficiency/efficacy of GreenParks business operations especially geared towards a distributed workforce and growing organization
- Define and deploy security and access policies for company machines and software in partnership with key stakeholders (Legal, Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- Implement IT initiatives to improve compliance, security, and automation.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders regarding the progress and effectiveness of IT projects and performance.
- Manage IT P&L (create budgets and projections of spending, track purchasing, optimize spending, etc.)
- Oversee the onboarding of company employees with hardware, software, and workstation setup.
- Ensure appropriate governance, prioritization, and utilization of IT investments
- Ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs while anticipating future growth.
- Hire and develop a customer-oriented cross-functional team in systems administration, helpdesk support, IT, network engineering, etc. as GreenPark continues to grow.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in IT management
- Expertise with supporting and implementing Cloud software for a distributed workforce
- Experience with Security and Compliance policy rollout and maintenance
- Technically savvy and curious to always be learning new technologies
- Exceptional collaborator, communicator, both written and verbal
- Familiar with technologies like: GSuite Administration, Networking Hardware, Mac, Windows, Okta, VMware Workspace One
- Strong project management experience
- Proactive with a passion for quality and details
- Preferred experience at Mobile Gaming company or Startup
- Preferred experience with leading IT teams and managing vendors
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
- Cover Letter (Recommended)