Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst at Honey
- Serve as a key member of the company’s Information Security and Compliance program.
- Own our first SOC-II Security and Privacy Audit.
- Assist the Director of Security with the recurring PCI Audit.
- Coordinate with external auditors, identify gaps and coordinate with internal subject matter experts to remediate all findings.
- Project manage the entire SOC-II assessment process, from finding a vendor to final certification.
- You have led Compliance or Audit initiatives.
- You have 3+ years of Compliance or Audit experience.
- You have a familiarity with industry regulations and standards such as: SOC, PCI, ISO, NIST, CIS, etc.
- You are comfortable working at a hyper growth company.
- You have a strong understanding of core security principles and how they apply to all verticals in an enterprise.
- You enjoy collaborating with both technical and nontechnical members in an organization in order to meet compliance requirements.
- You are a flexible problem solver and aren’t tied to specific solutions or approaches.
- You are extremely detail oriented and naturally write thorough documentation.
- You have strong communication skills, are comfortable distilling compliance related topics for all audiences and give engaging presentations.
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.