Senior Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. We are looking for a Senior Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations that will help us build international IT operations that will support Tinder's growth while assessing, understanding, and harmonizing technology resources and needs among all departments.
About The Role
This role will provide you with an opportunity to establish and lead a robust team focused on developing innovative network, voice, video and collaboration designs that deliver quality scalable solutions and improve the user experience.
You will also become a trusted partner with business leaders and work closely together to launch new programs and initiatives based on company priorities.
This is a highly impactful role that will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the creation and implementation of our IT infrastructure and Operations strategy designed to meet current and future needs of the organization
- Design, deploy and manage our network solutions that span across multiple locations
- Drive a pervasive security model across the IT infrastructure and natively embed security capabilities within all service and technology solutions
- Collaborate with the leadership team to build scalable and consistent processes that drive employee engagement and improve employee productivity both for remote and all corporate locations (e.g. workstations, applications, video, communications, A/V)
- Encourage scalable technology solutions by embracing automation to enable the organization to easily deploy and operate new features, capabilities, and functionality
- Lead all aspects of infrastructure operations including communication (LAN, WAN, email, VOIP, Okta, G-suite, WiFi, etc.), server and storage, backup, systems, and technical recovery
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of IT experience with five years of dynamic management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Okta, G-suite, Cisco technologies, like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN
- Demonstrated capability in leading IT infrastructure groups in complex and dynamic environments
- Be a champion for pushing IT standards, procedures, policies, and best practices
- Experience in delivering a transformational plan/roadmap in a high growth environment
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, a competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location