Senior Business Systems Analyst - Retails Systems
Sweetgreen is seeking a senior business systems analyst to join a group of dynamic and innovative designers and technologists rethinking and rebuilding the customer experience driven by a mission to inspire healthier communities by connecting people to real food. Are you an outgoing individual with high business acumen and a good understanding of systems? Experienced liaison between technology and business team to support complex business processes? Let’s talk.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will understand the deep interconnectedness between the business units and the supporting systems helping both in their evolution to meet the rapidly changing environment and work with internal stakeholders, user groups, technical systems groups, solution providers, and support groups to ensure that the solutions support the business and operational requirements.
- Be Curious. Obtain procedural information that explains the day in the life of the end-user to better understand enhancement and support requests.
- Document. Capture requirements for enhancement, support, and break-fix requests to the existing retail systems configuration. Clearly document requirements inclusive of use cases, process flows, and mockups.
- Coordinate. Ensure requests remain on track by clearly communicating requirements, tracking progress, and escalating issues/risks/blockers to the appropriate parties.
- Configure. Configure various retail systems settings to deliver user requirements and business process needs.
- Customer Service. Partner with business units to proactively monitor, identify, and resolve ongoing ad-hoc supports and questions.
- Team Player. Assist team to ensure smooth delivery and support of solutions to the business.
- Think outside the box. Evaluate the systems and processes for optimization opportunities. Solutionize and implement requirements with sustainability and maintainability in mind.
- Train. Create and maintain user guides, troubleshooting guides, and system-related SOPs with clarity and accuracy for training and reference. Coach and guide BSAs.
- 5+ years experience: project management or business systems analyst in the technology domain (preferably retail/restaurant)
- 3+ years of experience: system administration - Point of Sales (POS), payment, CMS, ERP, ecommerce, production management, analytics, and automation
- 3+ years of experience: Incident or issue management experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to pay attention to details and capture requirements with clarity and accuracy
- Demonstrated strong customer service and project management skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical, and innovative thinking skills
- Demonstrated strong understanding of systems: system monitoring, upgrades, troubleshooting, and implementation
- Proficient in usage of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office
- Nice to have:
- Project Management and/or Business Analysis Certification: PMP, CSM, ECBA, CCBA, ITIL
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
At sweetgreen we are focused on building a great experience for our customers and we look to constantly enhance that through empowerment of our teams to build innovative solutions. We believe that it’s a mix of individual skill and collaboration that leads to successful outcomes. There is no standard definition of what an Engineer is or does, and depending on where you’re coming from things might look a little different.
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen restaurant, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our people are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.